By using this site you have unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given here under and/or elsewhere in the site.
We make no representations about the suitability, completeness, timelines, reliability, or accuracy of the information, products in this site. The information and products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non infringement.
While we do our best to provide the most accurate, up to date information, this website may contain inaccuracies, typographical errors, or information that is outdated or omitted. We are not responsible for typographical or pricing errors on the site. We reserve the right to modify or cancel orders anytime including but not limited to the orders that contain incorrect prices or product descriptions, orders where the customer has violated applicable laws and orders that we believe are harmful to Pure Nectar, its supplier, affliates or franchisor.
The information and recommendations offered on this Site are for informational purposes only. The information provided on this Site is not intended to replace the advice or care of a medical health professional, and your should always consult your doctor before undertaking any lifestyle or dietary changes.
The information provided by Pure Nectar are not intended to cure, prevent or diagnose any disease or medical condition. The information is not intended to recommend any course of treatment for you. Pure Nectar makes no assurances that the information or Services provided will meet your medical needs.
By accessing this site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
1. Consent to Receive E-mails. By using the Site, you consent to receive e-mails from Pure Nectar.
2. Cancellations and Refunds. All juices are made fresh. If you have any changes to an order that has already been placed, you may change or cancel the order by our cut-off time of 4 pm the same day. Otherwise no refunds or credits will be issued.
3. Delivery. Best efforts are made to deliver all orders by Pure Nectar employee or a third party courier within the delivery window selected by you at the time of order. It is your responsibility to call us prior to your selected delivery window to reschedule if you are not available during your delivery time. You may be charged an additional delivery fee for rescheduling and redelivery. If you are not there to receive the delivery in your selected delivery window, an additional delivery charge will apply. Pure Nectar shall not be responsible for delay or non-delivery of products due to inaccurate address, traffic congestion, unforeseen circumstances, natural disasters, weather storms, accidents, lockouts, breakdown of machinery, stoppage of labor, or other Acts of God.
4. Product Care. Upon receiving the order you must place the products inside the coolest part of the refrigerator to ensure its freshness. Temperature must be 2 – 4 degrees Celsius – warmer temperature may speed expiration. Pure Nectar juices should be consumed immediately or within 2 to 3 days from purchase.
5. Copyright. Unless otherwise indicated, the Site and all content and other materials on the Site, including, without limitation, our logos, tagline and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, reviews, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Site Materials”) are proprietary and property of Pure Nectar.
6. No Advice, No Client Relationship. The Site and the Services offered on the Site are for informational and demonstrative purposes only. The Site is not offering advice, recommendations, or an offer, solicitation or recommendation of any particular therapy, action or activity as suitable for you or your needs. You should always contact your physician before beginning any new activity, therapy or other course of action.
PURE NECTAR SHALL NOT HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR ANY INFORMATION YOU ENCOUNTER ON OR THROUGH THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, AND ANY USE OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
7. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL GLOBAL FRANCHISE MASTERS PRIVATE LIMITED, PURE NECTAR AREA DEVELOPER/FRANCHISEES OR ANY OF ITS INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR CONSULTANTS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO OR CONNECTED WITH ANY USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES, THESE SITE TERMS, THE TERMINATION OF THESE SITE TERMS, THE CONTENT OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, OR YOUR USE OF ANY PRODUCT, THERAPY OR PROGRAM (INCLUDING THE CLEANSE) AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS, MARKETS, SAVINGS, INCOME, PROFITS, USE, PRODUCTION, REPUTATION OR GOODWILL, ANTICIPATED OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BY REASON OF ANY EXPENDITURES, INVESTMENTS, OR COMMITMENTS MADE IN ANTICIPATION OF THE CONTINUANCE OR PERFORMANCE OF THESE SITE TERMS), ECONOMIC LOSS, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LAW OR EQUITY). WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL PURE NECTAR EVER BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSS OR INJURY CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE BY USER ON ANY INFORMATION OR OPINION OBTAINED FROM THE SITE, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR E-MAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO PURE NECTAR’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES.
IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE ABOVE, PURE NECTAR IS LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF PURE NECTAR, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, SHALL NOT EXCEED ANY COMPENSATION YOU PAY, IF ANY, TO PURE NECTAR FOR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES.
8. Third Party Content. Pure Nectar may provide links to Web pages and content of third parties as a service to those interested in such links and content, and Pure Nectar may post third party content to the Site (such content is collectively referred to as “Third Party Content”). Pure Nectar does not monitor or have any control over and is not liable for any Third Party Content or third party Web sites. Pure Nectar does not endorse or adopt any Third Party Content or third party Website and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. Pure Nectar does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any information contained therein and undertakes no responsibility or liability to update or review any Third Party Content or third party Websites. Users use these links, Third Party Content and third party Websites at their own risk. PURE NECTAR SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT YOU ENCOUNTER ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, AND ANY USE OR RELIANCE ON THIRD PARTY CONTENT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
9. Third Party Services. The Site contains and provides information regarding or links to certain applications and services provided or offered by third parties, including featured service providers and service partners (collectively the “Third-Party Services”). Pure Nectar is merely an information provider and is not a referral service, and it does not recommend or endorse any such Third-Party Services or monitor or have any control over such Third-Party Services. Therefore, Pure Nectar makes no guarantee, representation or warranty of any kinds as to the quality, competency, value, reliability, responsiveness, accuracy or completeness of any such Third-Party Services or the results obtained therefrom, and Pure Nectar assumes no responsibility or liability for any Third Party Services or for the actions or failure to act of those providing such Third-Party Services. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such Third-Party Services, and Pure Nectar is not responsible or liable for any Third-Party Services.
10. Severability. If any provision of these Site Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Site Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
11. Dispute and Venue. In case of any dispute, controversy, or disagreement between the PARTIES arising from or in relation to this Agreement, the PARTIES shall endeavour to settle the same amicably. In the event that the PARTIES shall fail to settle the dispute, controversy, or disagreement, the same shall be settled and/or litigated in the proper courts of the Brunei Darussalam, to the exclusion of all other courts.